Enjoy every-day savings on new and back-issue comics with a Mythical Mountain Pull List!
Pull List Discounts:
- 15% off on pull list comics
- 15% off new comics
- 15% off boxed back issues
- 15% off pre-ordered Previews* items, including action figures and trades
- Free bags and boards on pull list comics only
- Free previews magazines (quantities limited. available first come, first serve and upon request).
To get the full benefits of being a pull list customer:
- You must have a minimum of 3 titles on your pull to qualify for discounts
- Pick up your pull at least once every 30 days. If you cannot pick up your pull within a month’s time, a Mythical Mountain employee will attempt to contact you. If you don’t respond within 14 days your pull comics will go back on the shelves, and your pull will be cancelled. If there are circumstances that prevent you from picking up your comics, please contact us and we’ll work with you.
- When filling out your pull list, include the specific title and issue number you wish to start pulling.
- It is your responsibility to update your pull list with new titles as they become available. For example, adding “Deadpool” to your pull does not automatically subscribe you to every comic with the word “Deadpool” in the title. Please be as specific as possible when adding or changing your pull list subscriptions.
- Previews* orders must be submitted to Mythical Mountain on or before the fourth Tuesday of every month to qualify for the discount.
- Pull List discounts are not combinable with other offers, coupons or promotions.
- You can review the current’s week available comics on our Facebook page. Please be sure to check it out, and contact us if you’d like us to add any new titles to your pull each week.
Variant covers are available upon request only. If you would like variant covers, it is our hope that you will purchase both the main and the variant cover (but purchasing both is not required). We are only able to pull variant covers that do not require a minimum order. For titles/issues that often have more than one variant cover available (Deadpool, for example), please let us know if you prefer a certain cover. Otherwise, variants will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
To start a new pull list, or update your current one:
- Complete our online form on our website (www.mythicalmountain.com)
- Stop by our store to complete a new form, or update your current one.
- Email email@example.com